A couple of weeks ago, I had a chance to do an interview with Jiselle Alleyne-Clement. We got a chance to learn about each other, and more importantly, we saw how God moved in the midst of that interview. In case you missed the last podcast episode, you can catch up here. Here is Jiselle’s bio:
Jiselle Alleyne-Clement is a professional of many hats. She is an Academic Librarian,
Educator and Researcher. She received her MLIS in Library Science from Dalhousie
University, Canada. She also holds an MA in Leadership Studies from the University of
Guelph, Canada and is currently reading for her PhD in Gender Studies at the
University of the West Indies with focus on Female Leadership Development in
Jiselle is the lead Empowerment Speaker, Vision Coach and Mentor, through her
consultancy, ‘Pearls of Great Price Empowerment Services’; a consultancy
developed for women.
- The empowerment programmes offered through her consultancy are geared to help women manage the transitions in their lives and will treat with topics such as, but not limited to:
- Transition Management
- Moving from Potential to Success
- Tools for Reinventing yourself in the Marketplace
- Establishing Healthy and Productive (She)Team Cultures
- Continuous Learning
- (She) Leadership Development
Jiselle believes that every woman must be given access to this type of development
where they can in turn LEAD within her sphere of influence. This can be done through:
- Providing women with access to female leaders and mentors
- Creating leadership opportunities for the women within the society
- Helping women transition seamlessly and envision and create social change
Follow the Pearls of Wisdom Podcast. And here as well.
- Roadblocks to Podcasting
- Podcasting versus Writing
- Inspiration for Podcasts
- Unhealed and Healed Brokenness
- Podcasting Themes
- Fun Facts
At Valley of Grace, we believe in thriving. In order to thrive, we have to begin grounding ourselves in our identity. The first step in making this happen, is dealing with the effects of our childhood wounds. Click here to get started in Online Therapy today.****This is an amazon affiliate link where a commission is paid to offsite the cost of providing this information to you.
Are you saying to yourself, “I’m sick and tired of being stuck in one unhealthy relationship after the next. Life should be better than this. This does not look like the abundant life that Christ promised us!” Then this course is for you. It walks you through the process step by step to getting out of the revolving door of stuckness, and into the door of abundant living. But when are you going to open the door? Are you waiting for your friend or someone else to open it for you? That’s what the Course Broken Pieces is all about. It walks you through with personalized videos, getting you to the heart of the matter. ****This is an amazon affiliate link where a commission is paid to offsite the cost of providing this information to you.