Next in line to our own brokenness, the number one reason women go from one unhealthy relationship to the next is the fear of being alone. The unspoken rule becomes “I gotta have a man.” And when we follow this rule, and not give ourselves sufficient time to heal, we continue the unhealthy relationship patterns of behavior. Space, time, and stillness gives us clarity, discernment, and the ability to hear God’s voice. However, the craving for a new physical relationship often outweighs the cravings in our hearts for God. Listen to the second part of the interview between Jennifer Ramirez and I to hear more on this topic along with why women often fall victim to narcissistic relationships.
An Interview with Jennifer Ramirez Part 2 Podcast Outline Topics
- The Unhealthy Relationship Cycle
- Breaking Free
- Knowing Your Worth
- Dealing With Our Brokenness
- Having a Come to Jesus Moment
- The Loneliness Factor
- The Perfect Ingredient for a Narcissist
- Stepping out in Faith
Stay tuned for Part 3. Interview with Founder & Executive Director of &Rise Jennifer Ramirez
In the meantime, check out Jennifer Ramirez’s website so that you are familiar with all of the services that she has to offer.
- &Rise nonprofit website – www.womenrisechicago.org
- &Flourish Trauma and Narcissistic Abuse Coaching – www.andflourish.co
- Free Facebook group – Women Healing from Narcissists and Abuse – https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenhealingfromabuse/
Until next time,