Pasta, Black Bean, and Vegetable Mix
Check out this recipe on-the-fly that came about this past week:
- 1 box of thin spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons of italian seasoning, onion, chili, and garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons of olive or grapeseed oil
- herb and garlic pasta sauce
- vegetable pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cans of black beans
- 3 zucchinis
- 1 1/2 cans of diced tomatoes
- Boil a pot of water, adding the thin spaghetti and a tablespoon of oil after the water has started boiling.
- Rinse the excess water off the pasta when it is done.
- Add the Herb and garlic and vegetable pasta sauce.
- After cutting the zucchinis into chunks, saute them, along with the diced tomatoes and black beans.
- Dump the vegetable and bean mix into the spaghetti mix, adding the seasonings, and then combining the ingredients.
Leave a Reply