About a year ago, I decided to come up with a quick meal based upon the few ingredients that I had at home. And guess what? It turned out pretty good. My son stated that it tasted Mediterranean, so I decided to go with that. I hope that you enjoy the rest of your Saturday.
Here is the recipe:
- Mediterranean Dish
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cups of rice
- 1 1/2 cans of cut-leaf spinach
- 3 tablespoons of onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, and curry
- 1/3 cup of oil
- Cut the chicken into chunks.
- Place the oil and breasts in a skillet, frying them for about 20 minutes.
- While the breasts are frying, boil the rice.
- Saute the cut-leaf spinach in oil.
- Place all of the above ingredients into a crock pot for an hour, along with a half cup of water to give a mashed effect and enjoy!
Leave a Reply