A little over a year ago, I was gifted with the task of having to bring food to one of my early morning small group meetings. Everything was planned out until it wasn’t. For some reason, the night before the meeting I forgot about the breakfast quiche.
It was such a blessing that my friend picked me up late. I quickly threw the ingredients together and everything was ready before I left out the door. I even had time to cut out a section for my son to celebrate his 21st birthday, make guacamole, and pile it on top of the quiche just the way he liked it. God reminded me that he was in control and I didn’t have anything to worry about.
The quiche was good and simple, without crust, and it didn’t require a lot of ingredients. I am posting the recipe below.
Total Prepping and Cooking Time:
1 hour 10 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1 can cut-leaf spinach
- 1 can of fire-roasted salsa tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of curry, cumin, turmeric, parsley, chili powder, onion and garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of cheese
- Mix all of the above ingredients into a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a small to medium-sized casserole bowl and bake for 55 minutes.
- Double the recipe for more servings.