I hope you guys have had a wonderful, restful weekend. I went for a couple errands yesterday, and then one today. Other than that, I have been taking it easy for most of the weekend. I finally finished editing a poetry book that I have been working on for the last month and a half. I read a little bit out of a good twelve books, both fiction and non-fiction, and had a book club meeting for one of the books (Little Fires Everywhere) via Zoom. And guess what? I even got some cleaning done.
Two weeks ago, I decided to make a quick breakfast wrap. It was simple, but filling, and it definitely hit the spot. The one thing that I was glad about is the fact that grating the potatoes were easier than expected. And so was the cleanup job. I hope that you enjoy it!
- 6 organic golden yellow potatoes
- 1 cup of cheese
- 5 tablespoons of parsley, onion powder, italian seasoning, ginger, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder
- 1 package of whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 1/2 cup of avocado oil
- Place a grater inside a big bowl or plate.
- Grate the potatoes.
- Add the avocado oil to the skillet.
- Add the potatoes and seasonings to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring the hash browns several times until they’re nice and brown.
- Heat up your tortilla wrap, adding the hash browns and cheese to the inside, along with any other toppings, and enjoy!
Have a blessed week!